2022 Meeting Agendas and Notes
Every Monday 10:00am PT Zoom ID: 408 332 4290
Meeting recordings contact @masinter for access.
Agenda 2 May 2022
- Round-table (let’s try starting with this)
- Open Source for Historical and Cultural communities – walkthrough this and other Educopia community resources
Agenda 11 April 2022
- notices to other organizations (S Kaisler)
- Web site organization (W.Marci? B.Stumbo)
- round table
Agenda 28 March 2022
Review announcements and reactions. Time for broader announcements finally.
Agenda 21 March 2022
Larry’s out this week, but there was sentiment to meet anyway, so click the Edit button and edit this page to add your agenda items.
Agenda 14 March 2022
Agenda 7 March 2022
- Issue review for release announcement Let’s quickly go through open issues labeled ‘online’ for a status update
- SPN/Educopia consulting
- Lispusers cleanup …
Agenda 28 Feb 2022
- Issue #707 online (what changes are needed before we announce?)
- Issue #680 Branding (Medley vs. Interlisp vs. Medley Interlisp)
- PR #706 rmk22 GitFns new version and call for review
- LispUsers cleanup (Issue #7)
- SPN announcement https://www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org/interlisp/
- using keysyms vs. key numbers
Agenda 21 Feb 2022
- News (round table):
- online (open issues)
- GITFNS handling file moves
- SPN and spreading the news
- Branding and sponsors
- Pick an issue: using “pick-issue” we will pick an issue and work on it together. If we can close the issue in 20 minutes, fine, but otherwise we will just write up what we learned. (later I’ll extend pick-issue to pick Lispusers packages too).
Agenda 14 Feb 2022
Happy Valentine’s day
- New GitHub actions – how does it work?
- LispUsers review
- idea: 15 minute demos of Medley features (for later scripting and re-recording)
Agenda 7 Feb 2022
- Documentation (link from Interlisp.org).
- Moving obsolete / broken / unfixible files out of medley repo Using Lispusers Survey
Agenda 31 Jan 2022
- New user online experience (again) –
- Web site review
- round-table status and plans
Agenda 24 Jan 2022
Agenda 17 Jan 2022
- Monthly report for January
- Announcement to Computer History groups (Steve) see draft
- Round-table status and plans
Agenda 10 Jan 2022
Three topics; half hour each.
- Joining SPN (as a member, a sponsor, or some other relation). See SPN membership proposal and here for context; with Jessica Farrell and Eric Kaltman.
- Interlisp Online (hopefully Frank)
- New User Getting Started (Bill and Steve)
Agenda 3 Jan 2022
Happy New Year
- Online status
- new user setup (promptwindow, helptime, dwimwait, break window size & auto bt
- payment set to use AWS $1k annual credit
- SDL Status
- Joining SPN (Visitors 10 Jan 2021)
- People/skills to hire?
- Videographer (plan, script, record, produce demos)
- Historian (bibliographer, Interlisp history)
- Lawyer (software preservation, Open source)