2023 Annual Report (in preparation)
Sneak Peek: We are working on our 2023 Medley Interlisp Annual Report. Still a work in progress – don’t distribute until we announce it ready.
Bay Area Lisp talk:
Drafts and final versions of slide decks can be found here
- Newcomers welcome!
- Documentation update. We’re updating the project documentation. Feel free to make suggestions for improvement
- Significant development of integration with GitHub (via the GITFNS module) for doing a Lisp-based PR review workflow
- Interlisp Online new version! Many new/improved features. From any (recent) browser. Medley is running “in the cloud” and you connect to it (and your account) over the web
- Medley Documentation. We’ve been updating the online documentation at least for getting started – instructions on Running in various contexts and Building and Using
- Interlisp.Org has been approved as tax-exempt by California Franchise Tax Board and the California AG, State Charity Registration Number: CT0278267
- We have joined (as an “implementation sponsor”) the Software Preservation Network. See Interlisp and SPN for more information
- Many updates to Medley features and files; most releases have a ‘What’s Changed’ section or URL
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Steve’s Medley Interlisp: The Interactive Environment reformated for easier online reading.
- Sponsoring the Software Preservation Network.
- Interlisp.online progress, changes expected
- New User documentation
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) confirming exempt status
- Interlisp Online: Run Medley Interlisp in the cloud with just a browser. No download or install. Lower the barrier to entry. Of course, it’s better to install a release on your own machine, but for the casual visitor, this is better.
- Still under development but try it out, report problems (use issue tag ‘online’).
- There seem to be problems with Safari on older macs–try Firefox or Chrome.
- a mouse and keyboard are still necessary on tablets.
- For the immersive “Lisp Machine” experience, run “fullscreen”.
- HiRes display? Most browsers will let you scale the pixels.
- InterlispOrg Inc has been approved as a 501c3 with the IRS. The simplest way to donate is using the GitHub Sponsor button.
- Medley Interlisp: Tools and Utilities (Interlisp book 3) now available for preview; comments and corrections welcome.
- 2021 Annual Report, November 15, 2021.